Great Golf Down Under 2 is now available for immediate purchase.
With an appreciation for the game's traditions, and a genuine love of the playing aspect, Gary brings a golfer's perspective to his photography, ably demonstrated by the spectacular and enduring images from many of Australia's and New Zealand's famous golf courses.
Courses featured in the book include the best of the best: Royal Melbourne, Kingston Heath, Metropolitan, New South Wales, The National, Kauri Cliffs, Cape Kidnappers, and Tasmania's contemporary wonder, Barnbougle Dunes. Furthermore Barnbougle Lost Farm is featured in all its glory. Check out all of the courses featured in the book.
Great Golf Down Under 2 – In Brief:
- 122 golf courses featured from throughout Australia and New Zealand (original edition - 75)
- 304 pages (original edition - 224)
- Over 400 photos (original edition - 250)
- Region text introduction with detailed location maps.
- Foreword by Michael Clayton, respected Australian golf course architect and former tour player
- Dimensions: 233mm x 297mm (Landscape)
- Regular edition - AUD$69.95
- Limited edition (leather bound) - AUD$300
More information about Great Golf Down Under 2, including Corporate Sales and Fundraising Options.
If you would like to contact Gary Lisbon direct, see the Contact Us page or complete the Enquiry Form.